Mount Saint Vincent works with community organizations and public institutions to provide training and consultation regarding traumatized children. We are a leader in trauma-informed care, early childhood development, and crisis intervention. We share our expertise so that life becomes better for all children in our community. We partner with schools, early learning centers, and other organizations who serve children to not just provide training, but consult and offer a wraparound approach. We work alongside care providers to develop solutions tailored to children, and develop programing that meets their specific circumstances. Click here to download a complete listing of available trainings.
Areas of consultation include:
- Trauma-informed care
- Crisis prevention and milieu/classroom management
- Support for schools to meet the needs of students displaying challenging behaviors
- Early childhood development and developmental enrichment
- Creative arts therapy interventions and regulation strategies
- Comprehensive, trauma-informed assessments and recommendations using the Neurosequential Model of Therapuetics (NMT™); click here for more information.
For more information about the training and consultation services Mount Saint Vincent provides, contact Kyle Bixenmann, senior workforce training specialist, at email@example.com.
“We have never had a training so well attended or received since I began working for the organization nearly two years ago. Your commitment to creating a culture where relationships are woven throughout the organizational fabric is obvious and we are grateful to have been able to learn from you.” – Shalene, Program Director, Denver CASA