Over 1,000 volunteers provide essential services to Mount Saint Vincent each year. Become a volunteer and make a difference in the life of a child!
Individual Volunteer Opportunities
Due to COVID-19 precautions our current volunteer services are limited, yet include:
- Culinary: Assist the kitchen staff with meal preparation and supply organization
- Maintenance: Assist with maintenance team with outdoor projects
- Archive Assistance: We are looking for someone skilled with scanning/ storing old records into digital form
Contact Raquel LaBriola at 303-318-1717 or firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP for a volunteer orientation. Each one-hour session will cover the history of Mount Saint Vincent and detail the different volunteer opportunities available to you.
Unfortunately, Mount Saint Vincent cannot accommodate volunteers under the age of 18. Parents performing volunteer tasks are asked to leave their children at home when volunteering. A background check and fingerprinting are required. Due to HIPAA regulations, no photography is allowed, including phone/video transmission.
Organizations and Corporate Groups
- Corporate Employee Work Days — Employee groups can volunteer and donate in-kind supplies for one-time weekday or weekend projects.
- Children’s Parties and Events — Groups can help with children’s seasonal parties, supply food and entertainment for the children, and join them for the event.
Thank you to the volunteers who donate thousands of hours of their time to help improve the lives of the children at Mount Saint Vincent!