Over 1,000 volunteers provide essential services to Mount Saint Vincent each year. Become a volunteer and make a difference in the life of a child!
Individual Volunteer Opportunities
- Maintenance: Assist with grounds and building maintenance
- School or preschool classroom: Help children with classroom activities
- Cottages: Assist with daily routines after school and on weekends
- Culinary: Assist the kitchen staff with meal preparation
- Bicycle repair
Contact Raquel LaBriola at 303-458-7220 ext. 217 or email@example.com to RSVP for a volunteer orientation. Each one-hour session will cover the history of Mount Saint Vincent and detail the many different volunteer opportunities available to you!
Unfortunately, Mount Saint Vincent cannot accommodate volunteers under the age of 18. Parents performing volunteer tasks are asked to leave their children at home when volunteering. A background check and fingerprinting is required. Due to HIPAA regulations, no photography is allowed, including phone/video transmission.
Organizations and Corporate Groups
- Corporate Employee Work Days — Employee groups can volunteer and donate in-kind supplies for one-time weekday or weekend projects.
- Children’s Parties and Events — Groups can help with children’s seasonal parties, supply food and entertainment for the children, and join them for the event.
- School activities — Groups can help with fun learning experiences in the K-8 school.
Thank you to the volunteers who donate thousands of hours of their time to help improve the lives of the children at Mount Saint Vincent!